Keith C

Spring 2018 Confernce

Keith C

All, I just wanted to put out to you the dates for our next conference. Mark your calendars for March 6-9, 2018 in Savannah. Look forward to seeing you there!!!!

Melody Williams

Hi Keith, how can I register for GACE conference, 

Keith C

Melody, Carl Vinson just shot out an email stating that the conference is open for registration.

Keith

TMaret

Interesting, no one here (three of us) got the email from CVIOG.  Actually came on to see if any discussion about this.  Will check their web site.

Keith C

Check with Jean Lord on your email addresses to make sure you folks are on the email list. Also, did you receive any emails from GACE in regards to this or the scholarship email?

Let me know if I can assist you as well!!!

TMaret

Was sending email to Jean when notification of your response came in.  Yes, we got all the emails from GACE about the "reminder" of the conference and the scholarship.  Just nothing from CVIOG.  Molly and I both completed level III and Jean already knows that Freddy will not be attending due to retirement in mid February.  I wonder if that played a role in not getting emails from them?  Contacting her now.  Thanks Keith.